Your message was sent successfully.
If we do not get back in touch within a reasonable amount of time, please contact us directly. 802-476-4181
Vermont lawyers Valsangiacomo, Detora & McQuesten, P.C. believe in giving back to the communities in which we live and work. Below are some of the organizations we support:
- Aldrich Library - www.aldrich.lib.vt.us
- Barre Vermont Youth Sports Association - www.bysahockey.com
- Barre Vermont Figure Skating Club - www.barrefigureskatingclub.org
- Barre Vermont Opera House - www.barreoperahouse.org
- CAPSTONE Community Action - www.capstonevt.org
- Lost Nation Theater - www.lostnationtheater.org
- Federation of the Blind of Vermont
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention / Out of the Darkness
- Shriners Mt. Sinai Clown Jewels
- Girls on the Run - www.girlsontherunvermont.org
- Good Samaritan Haven
- Central Vermont Home Health & Hospice - www.cvhhh.org
- Project Independence – a non-profit adult day service and activity center serving frail elders and young adults with severe physical limitations or disabilities.
- Barre Vermont Kiwanis Club
- Sno-Bees - www.snobees.com
- Lions Club of Barre Vermont - assists the sight and hearing impaired.
- Our Echo - Spaulding High School. Vermont’s oldest high school yearbook.
- The Barre Partnership / Concert in the Park Summer Series
- The Paletteers
- Barre Vermont Heritage Festival
- Central Vermont Catholic School
- Stowe Theatre Guild - www.stowetheatre.com
- Vermont Historical Society - www.vermonthistory.org
- Barre Community Baseball