The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship.
Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.
Vermont Commercial / Business Law
At Valsangiacomo, Detora & McQuesten, P.C., our attorneys provide a wide variety of services to our business clients, including:
- Assisting in the selection of the type of organizational entity under which to operate
- Reviewing and preparing all types of business agreements
- Advising clients on the sale and purchase of businesses and business interests
- Obtaining financing and funding for business operations
- Tax planning
- Counseling clients on employee relations
- Facilitating business dissolution
attorneys assist in the formation of business entities, including determining whether a corporation, S-Corp, limited partnership, limited liability company (LLC) low profit limited liability company (L3C), joint venture, general partnership, or other legal structure is appropriate for a particular business venture. In connection with the initial phases of its business, our attorneys counsel clients and prepare agreements relating to such matters as start up requirements and licensing, shareholder and owner relationships, executive employment, employee versus independent contractor classifications and employee incentive plans.
We provide ongoing counseling relating to aspects of the operation of a business enterprise, including officer and director liability, corporate formalities required to maintain shareholder protection from liability, warranty matters and tax structuring and planning.